Introduction to American Politics (last taught in Fall 10′, Fall 11′)
- Prepares students for comprehensive exam in all 4 subfields; 3 credits.*
American Political Thought (Spring 10′, Spring 15′)
- Prepares students for APT part of comprehensive; 3 credits.
- Prepares students for APT part of comprehensive; 4 credits.
- Contemporary American Political Thought (Spring 12′)
American Political Development (APD) (S 12′, S 03′)
- Prepares students for comprehensive in 3 of 4 subfields: National Institutions; Political Processes; & American Political Thought.
Special Topic in APD: “Neos & Isms:” (Spring 13′) This replaces the Political Institutions course albeit using APD methods.
Special Topic: “APD & Ideas” (Fall 09′, Fall 10′) This course compliments APT.
APD & Ideas Syllabus (Fall 2009′)
Special Topic: “APD & Empire” (Spring 04′ )*^
*(As of June 2012, courtesy faculty from the campuses usually teach, not the two anchors or core faculty members.)
*^(See Syllabi in PS Program Office)